to our company
The Indo Bright Petroleum (IBP Gas) group has grown has become India’s leading LPG marketing company with interests spanning across domestic LPG, commercial LPG, Industrial LPG, Logistics, cranes, trailers body making, Pressure vessels manufacturing & other storage tanks and vessels.
IBP group has come a long way and inherits a business legacy and continues to make inroad to establish itself as a prominent player in LPG supply & logistics. With more than 6 bottling units situated across northern India & growing at an exponential pace across all the verticals to achieve its dominance position within its peer, IBP Gas has successfully calibrated itself with the present global and domestic demand and is recording a phenomenal growth across all its verticals.
To fill in a void that exists in northern India because of safe manufacturing facilities of Pressure vessels & tanks. We at IBP Gas have set up a state of the art designing & manufacturing facility by the name of “IBP Gas Engineers” near Karnal to design & manufacture LPG semi trailer tanks, LPG storage tanks, LPG terminal Tanks, LPG Gas tanks, Fuel tankers, LPG bottling plants, LPG underground storage tanks, Diesel Storage tanks, Heat exchangers, Liquid Propylene transportation tank, Oil storage tank, Vegetable oil tanker, water tank & Running gears for trailers.
Our core production team consists of veterans from the industry who are equally supported & assisted by team of experienced supervisor & technicians who have ample industry working experience. IBP group has a very strong past credentials in manufacturing & supplying LPG tanks.
We have land area for fabrication of approx 5 acres equipped with modern machines & facilities. We have a processed, chained system where raw material once fed comes out as a finished product. EOT cranes & Hydra cranes are deployed ensuring smooth streamlined production.We are equipped with ultra modern testing facilities & equipments for testing. We give high priority for quality fabrication and we have a product wise quality assurance plan [QAP] taking care at different stages of inspection.
- Our Products and Processes- He, based on extensive research, selected the products to manufacture and processes to follow for manufacturing, storage, packaging and delivery.
- Client Insight and Relationship- We worked on understanding the business, objectives and environment of clients.
- Business Development Strategies- He made several strategies and long-term vision that are needed to make business successful.
- Building Competencies- When we have all the resources in hand, technology, skills and manpower, it is time to use them.
Major Users of Our Range
Our products, including LPG Road Tanker, Propane Road Tanker, Butane Static Tanker, Petrol & Diesel Static Tanker, Water Static Tanker, and more, are highly demanded by Gas Supply Companies, Water Supply Companies, Petroleum Supply Companies, Gas Contractor, Petroleum Contractor, Gas Installers, Gas System Contractor and other such companies hailing from oil and gas industry. Customers can contact us for road tanks in different sizes and volume capacities.
We have a talented and dedicated team in our production house, that is focused on accomplishing the goals set by the mentor in a disciplined schedule. The production personnel are aware of the regulation and follow them during the production of tanks for the storage and transportation of liquids and liquefied gases. All our team members operate in a way that is honest, safe and respectful. They all work under the directorship of our mentor. The management team and team members have combined extensive industrial expertise, technical know-how and marketing skills.
Our company is making its name in the city slowly for the high quality of its specialist tanks. We are committed to continue to combine innovative design, close attention to the requirements of customers & the skill and professionalism of team members.
We have following testing facilities:
Raw Material Stage:
- Chemical Analysis: as per IS 228
- Mechanical Testing for Tensile Strength : as per IS 1608
- Mechanical Testing for Hardness : a per IS 1586
- Mechanical Testing for Impact testing (Charpy V-Notch) : as per IS 1757
- Mechanical Testing for Bend : as per IS 1599
Material Preparation Stage:
- Shearing, Plasma Cutting, Machining, Sawing, Drilling & Punching: as per approved drawing.
- Dimensions : as per approved drawing/PO specifications/IS 2825
- Fit up In-process Inspection : as per Approved drawing/IS 2825
- Dimension check for components, holes, overall length, orientation, Elevation & Hard stamping: as per approved Drawing
- Check for weld surface preparation : as per approved WPS
- Welding Parameters are checked strictly as per WPS (Welding procedure Specifications), PQR (Procedure Qualification Record) & WPQ (Welder Qualification Record): as per ASME Sec-IX.
Non destructive Testing:
- Visual Inspection : as per ASME Sec-V Article-9
- Liquid Penetrant Examination : as per ASME Sec-V Article-6
- Radiographic Testing : as per ASME Sec-V Article-
- Ultrasonic Testing (For Higher thickness for plates/Welding): as per ASME Sec-V Article-5.
Surface Preparation & Painting Stage:
- Blasting as per Swedish Standards (SA2, SA2 ½, SA3)
- Coating Thickness by Elcometer
- Panting as per Steel Structures Painting Council (SSPC), NACE Standards & ISO 4624, ISO 2802
- Adhesion Test: as per IS 2629
Packing & Dispatch Stage:
- Pre-Dispatch Inspection: as per PO specifications
- Packing Inspection: as per PO specifications
- Final Inspection dossier is prepared with records as per approved Quality Assurance Plan is prepared for submission to client upon completion of the Job.